I suggest you ...

Auto-enter Today's Date option

I have a simple request-- in the field setup, for DATE fields please add the option to auto-enter TODAYs date when creating new records.

26 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Luke HLuke H shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • MaisquoiMaisquoi commented  · 

When you modify a date time already filled field, the date wheel and time wheel position to the date and time allready in the field. The actual date will appear on the wheel in blue. But for the time, if you want the actual time to appear on the wheel, you can always flip you iphone and as the image flips back, the wheel will be positioned not on the time in the field, but with the actual time of the day which will register in your date time field..

• Eckhard SchwarzatEckhard Schwarzat commented  · 

Is there any development going on?
        At least bug fixes are in order especially the inability to show/export data from the web interface if a table is linked with more than one look-up table!!!

Since months nothing happened!
        Could you please give an indication about your intentions?
        Is this app dead in the water?

Without the bug fixes (at least) this app is useless to me and other users!

Regards
        Eckhard

• Luke HLuke H commented  · 

Development has stopped on this app? I see no updates for couple months. Any new features being worked on? 3.0 OS compatibility, enhancements?

• Eckhard SchwarzatEckhard Schwarzat commented  · 

I would like to extend that request a little bit.
        The functionality for an automatically populated 'Date/Time created' and 'Date/Time changed' field.
        'Date/Time created' is automatically populated with the current timestamp when a new record is created, and 'Date/Time changed' is updated whenever the record is created or edited.

Would make your life a hell of a lot easier when you want to upload the data into a reporting an environment (yes I know, here I go again ;-) )

• Mitch OlsonMitch Olson commented  · 

sorry - didn't read your message properly (only prepopluates today's date when you specifically edit a date field with no data).

Feedback and Knowledge Base